$1 Million Whole Life?

NY Life and NW Mutual? Why anyone would recommend those carriers is beyond me. WAAAY overpriced.

Cheapest is not always best....I am not saying that those 2 companies are the best by any means (you can see where I put my money in my last post), BUT they are strong companies with solid products (I didn't mention NWM because I do feel their pricing is way out of line with what the market is for whole life).

If the agent wants 1 million to 1.5 million try this

Look at Mass Mutual or Guardian Life. Call both local agencies talk to brokerage director. Ask GA to go on case. Ask upfront what the split will be. Both companies can do the business and have the people with the expertise to do it.

Unbelievable. I check this place out after about a two year hiatus and this is what I stumble upon. Who really sells Pure WL anymore? A doc is obviously using the CV as a tax advantaged long term growth strategy. I think we can do better than WL. Load it up with PUA's creating a MEC at 55-60. Done. By the way, you better be discussing DI with a physician, or set your license on fire.

Unbelievable. I check this place out after about a two year hiatus and this is what I stumble upon. Who really sells Pure WL anymore? A doc is obviously using the CV as a tax advantaged long term growth strategy. I think we can do better than WL. Load it up with PUA's creating a MEC at 55-60. Done. By the way, you better be discussing DI with a physician, or set your license on fire.

I agree. I thought it odd as well for straight WL in this situation.

Back