Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System from R.F.S.

You must be contracted with American Amicable under R.F.S. in order to use this program.

Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System.

Free $1,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage for 1 year!

This will be a great door opener and Prospecting System.

What is Being Offered?

• Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
coverage available at NO COST to the employer or
individual.
• Simple, One-Page application process (NO
UNDERWRITING)
• Issue Ages 18 to 85
• Coverage lasts for one year and can be renewed with
completion of a new application
• $1,000 - no cost

How Does the Application Process Work?

AD&D policies are by R.F.S. at 770-968-5757

• Agent has the applicant complete and sign the
application form 9433.
• The agent then sends the completed app to R.F.S. via fax,email or mail.
• Once received, R.F.S. will data enter the
application information into the on-line application.
• The finished policy will be sent to the agent
for delivery.

SampleAD&DPolicy.pdf

ADDApprovalsAAOL(4-11-11).pdf

ad for product.pdf

To learn more about American Amicable - Click Here

You can call us at 770-968-5757 for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Income uses the give away of a $1,000 accident policy as the door opener for their sale approach. It is effective.

Last edited:
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System from R.F.S.

Accidental Death and Dismemberment Lead System - YouTube

You must be contracted with American Amicable under R.F.S. in order to use this program.

Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System.

Free $1,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage for 1 year!

This will be a great door opener and Prospecting System.

What is Being Offered?

• Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
coverage available at NO COST to the employer or
individual.
• Simple, One-Page application process (NO
UNDERWRITING)
• Issue Ages 18 to 85
• Coverage lasts for one year and can be renewed with
completion of a new application
• $1,000 - no cost

How Does the Application Process Work?

AD&D policies are by R.F.S. at 770-968-5757

• Agent has the applicant complete and sign the
application form 9433.
• The agent then sends the completed app to R.F.S. via fax,email or mail.
• Once received, R.F.S. will data enter the
application information into the on-line application.
• The finished policy will be sent to the agent
for delivery.

SampleAD&DPolicy.pdf

ADDApprovalsAAOL(4-11-11).pdf

ad for product.pdf

To learn more about American Amicable - Click Here

You can call us at 770-968-5757 for more details.

Mark that is a croc! LOL!

It is only good for 1 YEAR!

American Income uses the give away of a $1,000 accident policy as the door opener for their sale approach. It is effective.

Yep, when I worked for AIL I experienced that. Used the delivery of the $1000 to get in the house and "explain the other coverage available to you".

After the year is up, all they have to do, is see the agent again for another free year worth of insurance.

Also, don't forget about the Free Business Cards to go along with this offer.

BusCardSample.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to share with you some of the emails I get from agents that use this program.

My experience so far using AD&D prospecting system.

From [email protected] Ken.

Mark,

I wanted to give a testimonial on my experience using American Amicable AD&D prospecting system.

I've been in the business for about 22 years. Most of my experience has been in the debit end where you sell and go collect. It's a simple business where you pick up clients on the route as you collect and work referrals. It is not easy because it is physically demanding amongst other things. For the last 2 and a half years I've been selling final expense where I buy leads. Lead costs ranged from $10 to $30 a lead. Make no mistake about it ,these leads do work, but they are expensive. To make it work you must have a continuous stream of leads coming in. To make that happen you must spend money every week. $300-$500 per week is a good investment to get enough leads to do $10000 to $20000 in annual premium per month production. The down side of buying leads is that they have the same excuses most prospects have such as " I'm not interested any more, I didn't sent that in, I thought this was medicare, and my favorite- I thought the state was giving something away." It's very frustrating to know your lead costs and to have someone say this. In spite of the down side i do intend to continue using this method of prospecting but on a smaller scale. But if this AD&D program works as well as it looks like it will, I'll may never buy another lead again.

Which leads me to why I say that. I just started doing this. I made a sale and asked for referrals using the $1000 AD&D policy and explained that she could increase that to $5000. She gave me 6 referrals. I went see 2 referrals so far and used the survey approach found on your website and promised to give a no cost AD&D policy to them for completing it. Here is what I found out: the first lady needs to add to her burial insurance and she has money at Edward Jones that is not doing well. She is afraid of the money dying out before she does. I think I can help her-yes I can! Appointment is set for next week. The second referral is a 50 year old man. He has $50,000 that he is actively trying to roll over from a 401K. His wife also needs life insurance. Again, I can help- yes I can! Appointment set for Tues.

The main difference I see is that when you buy leads, the prospect has raised their hand showing interest. They did that by sending in a direct mail lead, calling in from a television commercial, or leaving their name on an automated dialer, etc. Now you have to get an appointment and convert that lead to a sale. It cost $1500 to $2000 a month to do this. No matter how you finance it, it is a cost that must be paid. You trick yourself into believing that money is an investment ,which it is ,but it still has to be paid even if you can't convert up to expectations. I want to do the production I was doing at a fraction of the cost and choosing who to work with.

With using the AD&D system, you get favorable entry into a home to do a survey. At that point they haven't raised their hand to show an interest in anything you have to offer. Everyone has problems we can solve. Find out what they are and help them. You make your own leads this way. That is the difference! And the leads are much warmer! And they don't cost anything! If you don't want to work with someone or they don't have any need ,then ask for referrals using the no cost policy.They will give referrals because everyone wants something for free. It is an endless chain.

So far, I have had 3 people give me 16 referrals. I have a rather large clientele and plan on going to see them to do a survey and ask for referrals using this system (if I have time). You see where this can lead. All you have to do is go see the people and sales will follow. Needless to say, I'm excited at the early results. I'm honing my skills at this to make it more efficient and profitable. More later.

Back