AD Banker Review

Hanger

Expert
Indiana
So I chose to use AD Banker for Life and Health Pre-Licensing.

I did not mind the robot voice, since I read the parts my self, but really enjoyed the pacing and the questions throughout the chapters. Having to complete one section before moving onto another was very handy, and kept me from trying to rush to get to a section I thought would be more interesting. Overall, I thought the course was solid, and I feel prepared for my test.

I know there are a lot of different opinions on Exam FX vs AD Banker vs others, but for what it cost with the right discount, definitely worth it to me.

Well it had me prepared. Took me an hour with a 3 hour time limit to pass.
Suppose that’s the only metric that matter for a pre license class.

I kinda had a crush on the AD Banker video lesson girl. Particularly in later lessons when she got wild and let her hair down.

Then again, it could have just been the boredom.

rAX4O0N.png

I kinda had a crush on the AD Banker video lesson girl. Particularly in later lessons when she got wild and let her hair down.

Then again, it could have just been the boredom.

rAX4O0N.png

I was trying to figure out if she started tanning, or if they had a new video editor that changed her complexion.

I was trying to figure out if she started tanning, or if they had a new video editor that changed her complexion.

She's remarkably consistently with the hand pose. My favorite moments is when they'd mess up the editing and you'd see her giggle for a moment (apparently reacting to something the camera crew said) at the start of a clip before she resumed her serious demeanor.

She's remarkably consistently with the hand pose. My favorite moments is when they'd mess up the editing and you'd see her giggle for a moment (apparently reacting to something the camera crew said) at the start of a clip before she resumed her serious demeanor.
Yes, think that was right before one of the Medicare sections, I was like wow, she finds Medicare funny.

So I chose to use AD Banker for Life and Health Pre-Licensing.

I did not mind the robot voice, since I read the parts my self, but really enjoyed the pacing and the questions throughout the chapters. Having to complete one section before moving onto another was very handy, and kept me from trying to rush to get to a section I thought would be more interesting. Overall, I thought the course was solid, and I feel prepared for my test.

I know there are a lot of different opinions on Exam FX vs AD Banker vs others, but for what it cost with the right discount, definitely worth it to me.

Hey man, any tips for studying for the Health/Medicare exam? (In NC they're separate) I keep scoring in the 70's on the comprehensive AD Banker exam. I got my Life license a while back, it wasn't too difficult but the Health stuff is harder to grasp for me.

Back