Advertizing

I just got my licence issued its already late to talk to my recruiter so im going to wing it on here :) I need to get some business cards/flyers. Im independent going to work with EFES. What can i put on them? and what cant i?. I know there's regulations but do i have to go through the board? i hope not.

Last edited:
Good question!
Did you just get a insurance license? Series 6?
That would determine what you can and can not put. Securities are regulated by FINRA and SEC.
Insurance is regulated by your state.

Generally, and thing guarantying something is a no no. Usually the specifics of contact info and what your company name is would be fine.

I can upload mine to give you some ideas, but I work for a company and everything goes through the compliance dept.

Thank you for replying!!!! Just a Life accident and health licence for me so you think i can put something like

Life insurance products

whole life
Term
Universal life ext????

I have no clue lol yes please can you upload yours just for reference :yes:

Thank you for replying!!!! Just a Life accident and health licence for me so you think i can put something like Life insurance products whole life Term Universal life ext???? I have no clue lol yes please can you upload yours just for reference :yes:

Mine does not say that. And I know there is laws regulating if you can say which products you can advertise. I'd just look into it and see what state laws you have.

Like I said, my compliance debt regulates what I can and can not say in some things. Attached is my card.

Attachments

• image-2905606256.jpg
    image-2905606256.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 44
I just got my licence issued its already late to talk to my recruiter so im going to wing it on here :) I need to get some business cards/flyers. Im independent going to work with EFES. What can i put on them? and what cant i?. I know there's regulations but do i have to go through the board? i hope not.

If you do anything just go with something simple. Some flyers from your main carriers would be good enough. On your business cards I would leave EFES or any carrier company names off. THat way you don't have to be too concerned with compliance. Your upline at EFES should be able to guide you.

Back