Allianz 360?

Be careful. Monthly point 2 point is great in a bull market. But it is the weakest and most inconsistent option in a volatile market or a low market.

Personally, I would never allocate 100% to that option for any situation. It is just too inconsistent if you look at historical lookbacks throughout market history. jmo

Also, if you like that crediting option, there are higher MP2P caps out there.... of course the 25% (formerly 50%) crediting increase helps a lot... but then there is a mandatory fee and rider too.

The 360 is great if you want income. IMO it is not a product to sell for accumulation though.
You sure sound like someone how has come around. Who'd of thought from our original conversations:1cute:

You sure sound like someone how has come around. Who'd of thought from our original conversations

LOL. I still dont like the premise of the preferred program... had a conversation about that just yesterday with an IMO that thought the same thing (they are a preferred IMO but dont like the program/products)

But yeah, you cant deny those payout rates, or the bonus on crediting. And from an A+ company that is strong.

Someone here on the forum actually helped change my mind... cant remember for the life of me who it was... :1tongue:

LOL. I still dont like the premise of the preferred program... had a conversation about that just yesterday with an IMO that thought the same thing (they are a preferred IMO but dont like the program/products)

But yeah, you cant deny those payout rates, or the bonus on crediting. And from an A+ company that is strong.

Someone here on the forum actually helped change my mind... cant remember for the life of me who it was... :1tongue:

Haha and I understand where you're coming from on that stance. A lot of our agents say the same thing. They just end up looking past the program concept and selling the products simply because they are good products.

Oh and if you ever do get appointed for the contract tell your IMO who they can thank. hahaha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back