Alternative plans for Self employed with no or minimal tax credit

Bell and Lyons

Hey everyone,

I'm Rudy, an insurance agent with five years of experience here in Florida.

Over the past few years, I've encountered challenges in offering insurance through the marketplace to self-employed individuals with higher incomes. Because they often don't qualify for or receive minimal tax credits, the available plans tend to be exorbitantly priced with sky-high deductibles and out-of-pocket costs.

But guess what? I've recently stumbled upon a game-changing solution that I'm excited to share with you all.

Here are the highlights:

- We now have access to 10 ACA-qualified Metal PPO Plans, along with 3 HSA options.
- No need to wait for a qualifying event – these plans can be sold year-round.
- Plus, you'll earn $85 in monthly commissions for each individual coverage you sell.
- And the best part? These commissions are level commissions, meaning you'll continue to receive them for the entire duration of the policy.
- Deductibles range from $500 to $5,000, offering flexibility to suit different needs.
- We're talking about very competitive rates and comprehensive plan designs here.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, check out the link below to view the plans and get contracted.

Have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm Rudy, an insurance agent with five years of experience here in Florida.

Over the past few years, I've encountered challenges in offering insurance through the marketplace to self-employed individuals with higher incomes. Because they often don't qualify for or receive minimal tax credits, the available plans tend to be exorbitantly priced with sky-high deductibles and out-of-pocket costs.

But guess what? I've recently stumbled upon a game-changing solution that I'm excited to share with you all.

Here are the highlights:

- We now have access to 10 ACA-qualified Metal PPO Plans, along with 3 HSA options.
- No need to wait for a qualifying event – these plans can be sold year-round.
- Plus, you'll earn $85 in monthly commissions for each individual coverage you sell.
- And the best part? These commissions are level commissions, meaning you'll continue to receive them for the entire duration of the policy.
- Deductibles range from $500 to $5,000, offering flexibility to suit different needs.
- We're talking about very competitive rates and comprehensive plan designs here.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, check out the link below to view the plans and get contracted.

Have an awesome day!
America's Choice Health Plan

Back