ANICO Signature Term- Thoughts?

NCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
What are people's thoughts on the ANICO signature term right now?

Their rates seem better than they were before for the non-med. Is this new Sig. Term supposed to replace their old term, or supplement? Were there are any changes to underwriting to go with this product?

Between this and the new ways to sign things online, are you more likely to use the company?

What exactly DID change besides the rates? I see that there are less riders than before like no ROP and things. I do like the non-med under 250k and the new ART option, too.

Between the loss of the old Fidelity and new product with ANICO, would you use ANICO now for non-meds or Assurity?

Just trying to get my head wrapped around this, it doesn't seem SUPER different but I'm a P&C guy that sells some term life over the phone :laugh:

I was with ANICO for 3 years, left at the end of last year. This is a non-med term, something agents have been wanting for years there. It's a pretty big deal for them. Not sure what the rates are but the ease of doing business will increase their production substantially in my opinion. They have a non med UL and that sold real well some I would expect this to really take off.

Is there a quoting tool available for this product. I'm not yet on with them and would like to play around with pricing..

Is there a quoting tool available for this product. I'm not yet on with them and would like to play around with pricing..

If you check out our term quoter (ipipeline), and select the simplified issue option half way down you will be able to see it by itself. if quotes on the guaranteed term side as well. of note, run standard as they do not have preferred rates.

Last edited:
Combine the price, living benefits, and conversion options, it makes for a solid term product IMO. I like the ART option a lot for someone wanting to do permanent, but not able to yet. Or, those just not sure what to do yet. "Let's go with the lowest priced option now, then we have three years to make a decision between guaranteed level term or permanent coverage.". Virtually guaranteed future sale and reason to stay in touch with someone.

Combine the price, living benefits, and conversion options, it makes for a solid term product IMO. I like the ART option a lot for someone wanting to do permanent, but not able to yet. Or, those just not sure what to do yet. "Let's go with the lowest priced option now, then we have three years to make a decision between guaranteed level term or permanent coverage.". Virtually guaranteed future sale and reason to stay in touch with someone.

+1, Term as inventory is so underrated. The hit it and forget it agents just leave that low hanging fruit unattended to ripen.

What are people's thoughts on the ANICO signature term right now?

Their rates seem better than they were before for the non-med. Is this new Sig. Term supposed to replace their old term, or supplement? Were there are any changes to underwriting to go with this product?

Between this and the new ways to sign things online, are you more likely to use the company?

What exactly DID change besides the rates? I see that there are less riders than before like no ROP and things. I do like the non-med under 250k and the new ART option, too.

Between the loss of the old Fidelity and new product with ANICO, would you use ANICO now for non-meds or Assurity?

Just trying to get my head wrapped around this, it doesn't seem SUPER different but I'm a P&C guy that sells some term life over the phone :laugh:

The only rider that's not on the Sig Term is ROP. The Sig Term is 22% cheaper than the Select Term it replaced. $6.00 per month policy fee that's not commissionable. Living Benefits for Terminal, Chronic & Critical illness No cost rider automatically included. Child rider is available on it now (wasn't on the previous term product).

Back