Any GUL out there with a term rider

All of what you say makes sense in theory .. and it's great for academic discussion.... but in my local market (not everyone but the majority) that will not buy the term.. I often present them with the option and the ones who say they do, want to put it off and they never actually make the move when I follow up... and those permanent policies get stick because that's what they believe in .. they didn't have to be convinced... because when I have to convince someone about a type of policy .. they can be easily "unconvinced" either by someone else or morel likely by time passing by...

I say this I'm usually not trying to "sell" the permanent ..I'm trying to sell the term.. and when you mention 2 different policies is when they start hesitating. If they hesitate at the time of application, what do you think will most likely happen a few months later.

I even had one a couple months ago who refused to buy life insurance without it being one policy for everyone in the family (including her husband).. (which is why I made the thread about the spousal rider ) ..

Now my online clients are different .. a different market altogether .. they probably lean too much toward the term.. A few months ago I had someone want to buy term "because it was cheaper" for their 72 year old mother. ..

Reason # 329842340938 that I hate this Whole vs Term debate that goes on online & on the ground.
Term for a temporary need, permanent coverage for a lifelong need.

Did I win?

Back