Are Agents to Be Compensated for Referring People to Medicaid?

Pancur

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IL
Hi,
Is the state or the government going to pay agents commission/flat fee for referring people to Medicaid?
Let's says I complete a marketplace application for a customer whose income is below 138% FPL. The only option the marketplace would show is Medicaid. At least this is how I understand it.
Are they going to pay us anything for doing the work?

It's hard to believe that they would actually expect agents to enroll people to Medicaid for free.
What are you going to do with Medicaid eligible clients? Are you going to do the app or tell them to go to healthcare.gov or a local medicaid office?

I'm sending the to LaQuisha or Shanaynay to enroll them for their $58. Covered Ca says we can't pay them and they can't accept money from agents, but I am sure we can work something out in trade ;-)

I'm sending the to LaQuisha or Shanaynay to enroll them for their $58. Covered Ca says we can't pay them and they can't accept money from agents, but I am sure we can work something out in trade ;-)

Are you implying that LaQuisha has a side job? :err:

Maybe you can use their LINK Foodstamp card for 10 minutes?

Back