Assurant Pulling Out of New Mexico and Other Assurant News

allen.. you screwed this one up junior....... a 4 year old post and not even the same company

Sorry.. I couldn't find a suitable New Mexico thread in this forum and wasn't about to start a new thread for a single announcement that's just a splash in the pan, one day wonder.

Perhaps we need a thread for posting companies that are withdrawing prematurely. They won't be able to try again for what is it...3 years?

I nominate Allen for Forum Organizer.

It all has .........to..........fit.........in .........a .........nice.............box..

I may just start posting random articles in random threads just to throw him off center.

I nominate Allen for Forum Organizer.

It all has .........to..........fit.........in .........a .........nice.............box..

I may just start posting random articles in random threads just to throw him off center.

The moderators do a good enough job of managing the forum. When I'm with a client, I often use this forum to look up ObamaCare and/or State Specific items. It's faster Googling, if the answer I seek is in a suitable parent thread. For instance, the State of Illinois sub-forum is a gold-mine of helpful reference info, because it's mostly my stuff (like a little drop-box) and it's 98% free of contamination from off-subject BS.

YAgents, if you want to randomize your posts, please.. only do so with the crappy ones. Keep your good stuff in the appropriate place...alright?

Sorry.. I couldn't find a suitable New Mexico thread in this forum and wasn't about to start a new thread for a single announcement that's just a splash in the pan, one day wonder.

Perhaps we need a thread for posting companies that are withdrawing prematurely. They won't be able to try again for what is it...3 years?

Prematurely? I bet they wish they would have done it the year before.

We know you can't spell or write, but you can't add either? It was a 5 year old post.

Oh.... My... Gaud........ Now im madder than a wet hen...... 5 year old post changes everything...... 4 is just a butt chewing, 5 year old post? Allen, report to Ft Leavenworth... you are hearby ordered to give you ObamaCare book to Smarco to administer until your release

Last edited:
Oh.... My... Gaud........ Now im madder than a wet hen...... 5 year old post changes everything...... 4 is just a butt chewing, 5 year old post? Allen, report to Ft Leavenworth... you are hearby ordered to give you ObamaCare book to Smarco to administer until your release

I don't believe Bob would want that job.

The moderators do a good enough job of managing the forum. When I'm with a client, I often use this forum to look up ObamaCare and/or State Specific items. It's faster Googling, if the answer I seek is in a suitable parent thread. For instance, the State of Illinois sub-forum is a gold-mine of helpful reference info, because it's mostly my stuff (like a little drop-box) and it's 98% free of contamination from off-subject BS.

YAgents, if you want to randomize your posts, please.. only do so with the crappy ones. Keep your good stuff in the appropriate place...alright?

hahaha. That's funny, Allen! I always wondered why you post to that Illinois only health care reform forum, when everyone else ignores those state-specific forums. Now I know. I hope nobody messes with your IL forum! Argh.

Back