BCBSTX Med Supp Rates

You don’t need a green card. Only a legitimate visa . I.ve signed up many Central Americans with that . He spent 6 months getting the visa t after they married to get her hair. He’s got millions of assets in corporations and runs all exp’s out of there so he shows little”taxable “ income. My brother,s got millions in 401k,s and takes little out to live on so he and wife get cheap aca. It’s a huge flaw in the system not looking at assets to qualify

Oh I know that flaw....I teach the manipulation to Financial Planners.

Really hoped the previous administration would fix it but all they did was up the CSR levels and make it better.

BX here did something similar about the time they rolled out gender based rates. Comp had been a level 11% for 6 years (@sman will correct me if I am wrong). Seems like they upped it to 18% and now are up to 21%?

Close, it was 10%. The other two figures are correct. They also pay 4% for life after the 6 years (and I think they still pay full commissions on GI - I just haven't written a GI case in a while so I'm not sure if they still do).

Close, it was 10%. The other two figures are correct. They also pay 4% for life after the 6 years (and I think they still pay full commissions on GI - I just haven't written a GI case in a while so I'm not sure if they still do).

Last GI I did was a few months ago and I did get full comp.

Back