Been Denied an Appointment with UHC?

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
As many of you may know United Healthcare can be a little tough to appoint with vs most other carriers. I have recently walked though the appeals process with 2 agents that were initially denied an appointment and am willing to do that with anyone else. After providing proper documentation both agents were appointed. It is not an extremely fast process, 30-60 days but something that can be done. Please contact me if you are in need of assistance.

As many of you may know United Healthcare can be a little tough to appoint with vs most other carriers. I have recently walked though the appeals process with 2 agents that were initially denied an appointment and am willing to do that with anyone else. After providing proper documentation both agents were appointed. It is not an extremely fast process, 30-60 days but something that can be done. Please contact me if you are in need of assistance.

I flew through UHC, Aetna on the other hand. Do you offer assistance with other carriers?

I have recently walked though the appeals process with 2 agents that were initially denied an appointment and am willing to do that with anyone else. Please contact me if you are in need of assistance.

Do I contract through you for the assistance?

Back