Best THIS Accident Plan

2112Greg

Guru
100+ Post Club
If you like what you see, I can get you contracted to sell it. I broke my foot about 1 1/2 years ago and it was covered under my accident plan. It has an annual limit of 10,000 dollars, ZERO deductible and the monthly premium is a hair over 16 dollars a month.

It's an indemnity plan, so it reimburses the owner for expenses incurred in the treatment of injury(ies) arising from an accident. Every person, young or old, pays the same premium. Treatment is covered for the first 90 days after the initial treatment.

It pays lightning fast and the carrier is Loyal American. Get in touch with me and I can get you contracted to sell this plan. I've not run across a plan this simple, this good and this cheap. Having had personal experience with it, I know how good it is...

Here are the limitations/exclusions:

We will not cover benefits for an injury that is caused or occurs as a result of:

- War or act of war, whether declared or undeclared (in OK, while serving in the military or an auxiliary unit or working in an area of war);
- Injuries that are intentionally self-inflicted;
- Treatment for which no charges are made by the provider of the
same;
- An injury incurred while committing or attempting to commit a felony or engaging in an illegal occupation or activity (in PA,
illegal occupation);
- A covered person's being intoxicated (not applicable in OK) or under the influence of any narcotic unless administered under the advice of a physician (in WI, voluntarily);
- Treatment of alcoholism or drug addiction;
- Any injury or sickness paid for under any state or federal Workers Compensation, Employers Liability Law or similar law;
- Operating, learning to operate, serving as a crew member of or jumping or falling from any aircraft (not applicable in IL; in OK, aviation);
- Engaging in hang gliding, bungee jumping, parachuting, sailgliding,
parakiting, or hot air ballooning (not applicable in IL, IA, OK);
- Riding in or driving any motor-driven vehicle in a race, stunt show or speed test (not applicable in IL, IA, OK);
- Practicing for or participating in any semi-professional or
professional competitive athletic contest for which any type of
compensation or remuneration is received (not applicable in IL,
OK);
- Committing or trying to commit suicide, whether sane or insane (in MO, only while sane; in PA, for committing or trying to commit suicide);
- Having any sickness or declining process caused by sickness,
including physical or mental infirmity; or
- Being in an accident which occurs more than 40 miles outside the territorial limits of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands (not applicable in OR).

Oops, sorry, I missed your question...doh!

The application can be submitted over the phone and there is software that submits the app. You can also do paper apps, but I don't know why anyone would...

Any other takers? This thing is a solid little plan...

Will it cover accidents that happen at work for like say a handyman? Say he is fixing something and cuts himself and needs stitches. What all does it pay for in this case. Are they certain age groups? Can I put it on my kid, he's 12?

Back