Bestow

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I just got an email stating that my upline was terminated along with me. They must be in trouble if they are terminating agents who produce. I guess they are going to do it all in house.

Shocker.

Almost seems criminal. Raised $150M in capital 18 months ago planning to hire 300-500 new workers. Lure workers from all over the country with high incomes & bonus to work remotely, then lay them all off literally a few months later........now this.

Between all these insurtech entities & private equity buying up carriers, agencies, IMOs & other industries, it feels like a lot of it is a house of cards or being run by Greg Lindberg

Shocker.

Almost seems criminal. Raised $150M in capital 18 months ago planning to hire 300-500 new workers. Lure workers from all over the country with high incomes & bonus to work remotely, then lay them all off literally a few months later........now this.

Between all these insurtech entities & private equity buying up carriers, agencies, IMOs & other industries, it feels like a lot of it is a house of cards or being run by Greg Lindberg
I really don't think they're shutting down. Just going in another direction.

I got it too.

Sending it out on a Friday night was interesting. Not sure what direction they're going in at this point.

That happens so often that Travis and I started calling it the Friday afternoon surprise.

Companies sending a bad news email right at closing on Friday.

Happens too coincidentally to be coincidental.

Back