Blackberry Z10

Underwriter2Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
Does anyone have any feedback yet I just purchased it today. I will keep everyone updated if there's interest out there.

So far it seems to respond very very well with lot of great features for me.

Does anyone have any feedback yet I just purchased it today. I will keep everyone updated if there's interest out there.

So far it seems to respond very very well with lot of great features for me.

Update best phone I have ever owned! Specially if you receive large attachments as I do.

Also I am able to sync with outlook so calendars etc.. great for being on the road.

You couldn't get me to trade in a Galaxy Note 2 for anything. It's carrying a computer in your pocket with a full day battery life no matter what you're doing.

It also worries me that market penetration for blackberry is so low and they still use their own OS. Would make more sense to transition to android.

There's a reason every congressman's phone is a blackberry, best encryptian available. Droid is a leaky boat but fun!

While that may be true, another reason most government agencies use BlackBerry is because they were first to the market with a device geared toward receiving emails. Many corporations who used BlackBerry are now making the change to other smartphones. Who knows if the government will follow suit.

I still use a BlackBerry. Mostly because I love the keyboard and hate trying to type an email or text on my wife's iPhone. I have been contemplating giving up the BlackBerry and either going with the iPhone or the latest Samsung Galaxy phone. But as I said, I cringe at the idea of using a touch screen for typing.

Looks like a slick phone. I like siri too much to give up the iPhone. I know some people cannot stand it, but I enjoy having a virtual assistant that has smart a@@ comments here and there.

What phone did you upgrade from?

Sorry have super busy, anyways I had a Galaxy S2 prior to that was a I phone user for 3 years
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What phone did you upgrade from?

Sorry have super busy, anyways I had a Galaxy S2 prior to that was a I phone (3g, 4G,4S) user for 3 years
While that may be true, another reason most government agencies use BlackBerry is because they were first to the market with a device geared toward receiving emails. Many corporations who used BlackBerry are now making the change to other smartphones. Who knows if the government will follow suit.

I still use a BlackBerry. Mostly because I love the keyboard and hate trying to type an email or text on my wife's iPhone. I have been contemplating giving up the BlackBerry and either going with the iPhone or the latest Samsung Galaxy phone. But as I said, I cringe at the idea of using a touch screen for typing.

So far that's the most impressive feature I love the email.

Agreed! So far that's the most impressive feature I love the email. It's very easy to use large attachment no problem. images in your email no problem. Syncing with outlook... you get the point
Looks like a slick phone. I like siri too much to give up the iPhone. I know some people cannot stand it, but I enjoy having a virtual assistant that has smart a@@ comments here and there.

It also has a feature similar to Siri
I mean it wouldn't tell you joke like an apple product but it's very functional to call, text, email and Web search via voice recognition

Last edited:
Back