Breaking Up Isn't Hard to Do

Except for the fact that would be 110% inaccurate.
My God, the inaccuracies you MSOs spread is down right criminal. Get your facts right
Facts, I’ve always sold both. Facts, I know from personal experience that the carriers refuse to pay legit in network hospital bills.

OK, what have you got to dispute those facts?

Facts, I’ve always sold both. Facts, I know from personal experience that the carriers refuse to pay legit in network hospital bills.

OK, what have you got to dispute those facts?
Probably one of the best articles I've seen in a while that deals with the facts.

Indeed, a very well written article from Barron's via MSN. Thanks for posting @rmhaire

Medicare Advantage Is Under Fire. What It Means for Your Health—and Wallet.

This is a lengthy article and fair assessment of the issues . . . with an exception.

Lot's of finger pointing at MA carriers, providers, agents, marketers, etc. . . . almost everyone shares part of the blame . . . except the government.

The conundrum is this.

MA is a product created by the government with the intent of lowering the cost of health care funding while improving outcomes. From all appearances neither of these goals have been achieved and they even admit that MA plans cost the taxpayer more than traditional Medicare.

And the current admin wants an investigation into misleading TV ads and agent commissions.

And yet, DC keeps funneling more money into this money pit program.

Back