Brighthealth

Midlevel

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anyone receive their 1099 from Brighthealth individual health insurance? They paid me around 1800.00 in 2022 but I received nothing. Checked with my FMO to make sure it wasn’t paid through then and they said I am direct. Tried calling but of course they aren’t taking calls only emails. Emailed them but heard nothing. I need their EIN and address before I can file my taxes.

Years ago, the IRS sent me a bill for $69,000,000.I about had a heart attack. :swoon: I guess they sent out a bunch of those.
Back in 2010 my brother went up to the university of SC and promoted a couple of rap shows. Came back with a check for $53,000 made out to me.

I cashed the check, gave him the money and never though any more about it.

A year later here comes a letter from the IRS saying to give them a call.

So I called and the meanest bitch on the planet answered and assured me that the IRS doesn't make mistakes and that I needed to amend my return. So I did.

All I did was add the $53,000 as misc income. On the next line I added $53,000 as a misc expense and mailed it in.

A few months later I get another letter. This one said that I'd forgot to include something. Can't remember what it was but there was a check with the letter for a little more than $1200.

I was tempted to call her back and say: Hey bitch can we do this again.

Not that anyway cares but I got an email back with the 1099 today with the correct amount. Thought I owe it to Bright Health for getting me the info.

Has anyone gotten a 1099 for 2023 from Bright Health. I think I was paid one month (a late payment by them) but not 100% sure. Really not sure how to approach it.

Back