Bundle Package ?

argar5

Guru
100+ Post Club
Final Expense w/Script Care (AKA) Lone Star or any other script companies. Any thoughts on presenting both in a home at the same time.:goofy:

I've been hearing lately with GoodRx is that certain pharmacies say they don't accept the coupons, even though the website and coupon says they do. Sometimes you just have to fight with them but this site saves people lots of money and sometimes the price is lower than the insurance price.

I've been hearing lately with GoodRx is that certain pharmacies say they don't accept the coupons, even though the website and coupon says they do. Sometimes you just have to fight with them but this site saves people lots of money and sometimes the price is lower than the insurance price.

Stick with the grocery store type pharmacies (Wal-Mart or Kroger for example) for the best pricing and least hassles.... That has been my experience.

Stick with the grocery store type pharmacies (Wal-Mart or Kroger for example) for the best pricing and least hassles.... That has been my experience.

I used GoodRx last evening at Wal-Mart pharmacy. The cash price was $72.00 and the pharm tech asked me if I used GoodRx. I downloaded the app and got the RX for $44.66.

I use GoodRx for a lidocaine 5% patch. Normally it's like $250 cash. Got it for $112. Tried to use Lone Star, but they couldn't get a pharmacy to work with them on that med.

We hit our max OOP this year so I ordered 90 day supplies x 3 (max you are allowed to use). I'll get to do that one more time.

Back