Cheap-Car-Insurance.org for Sale

What would you consider reasonable?

What's your average daily (weekly or monthly) traffic? What revenue are you getting from your current monetization efforts? Of course you don't have to answer any of that, but the more information you provide about the site the more likely you are to get a fair offer.

Domain Age = 4.8 years

The site needs SEO attention which I haven't had time to give it... it's been static for about a year, so it's getting very few visitors now. One of it's greatest assets is that it contains relevant keywords for a "Cheap Car Insurance" Google Adwords campaign.

The site's content would be included and I would let it go for $350.

What would you consider reasonable?

What's your average daily (weekly or monthly) traffic? What revenue are you getting from your current monetization efforts? Of course you don't have to answer any of that, but the more information you provide about the site the more likely you are to get a fair offer.

Domain age = 4.8 years

The site has been static for a year now, so it needs SEO attention to gain organic Google traffic. Getting very little right now. One of it's greatest assets is it is optimized for a Google Adwords campaign targeted at "cheap car insurance".

I'd let it go for $350, including the site's content.

Domain Age = 4.8 years

The site needs SEO attention which I haven't had time to give it... it's been static for about a year, so it's getting very few visitors now. One of it's greatest assets is that it contains relevant keywords for a "Cheap Car Insurance" Google Adwords campaign.

The site's content would be included and I would let it go for $350.

350 us dollars?:swoon:

Back