Child Only Health Coverage

wow, I haven't been to this forum in forever. great topic though. I think it is amazing that Obama and co are touting their talking points about the new benefits, but the reality is so different.

Why would you be proud that because of your legislation, zero policies are available to children 0-18? The sad part is that the opposition of the R party doesn't understand this dynamic enough to argue it and take advantage of it. I haven't heard one mention that no kids could get coverage today.

It's a shame because I've saved many families tons of money putting their kids on their own policies over the past decade. Oh well, thank goodness the government is busy helping everyone.

thanks for this thread about possibilities. I've been searching for a plan that complies everywhere.

KP just pulled out of the child only market in GA. The only child only policy available is Consumers life in the state of Georgia that I am aware of.

THE FEDS WOULDN'T ALLOW BCBS OF FLORIDA TO BRING A CHILD-ONLY POLICY TO MARKET?!?!? Please explain. -AC

Coverages and wording. Actually the WH asked them to come up with something since everyone else was pulling out of the market and they did but not to their liking. But they're working on it.

Same one.

I have been contracted with them for at least a couple of years. Have yet to find a reason to place anything with them. I believe they are competitive in 6 zip codes, mostly in Hall county GA.

Latest posts

Back