Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Went back to the training to view certificates and saw this new item:

Announcement
*Update to the Agent/Broker Training Curriculum*
Post Date: 8/28/2013
Related URL:
To enhance users' experience, the Medicare Learning Network installed an update to the agent/broker training curriculums on August 29. Please note that after the updates to the agent/broker training curriculums are completed,

• your previous progress in any uncompleted course or agreement will not be saved or bookmarked, and
      • your previous record of completed training materials (including courses, exams, agreements, and curriculums) will be unaffected.

They added a new announcement after we completed training. How would we know if they added new requirements if they never tell us?

:swoon:

Someone else posted that last week, but there were two agents in the middle of a course in our office the day before and the day after it worked just fine and started where they left off.

Went back to the training to view certificates and saw this new item:

Announcement
*Update to the Agent/Broker Training Curriculum*
Post Date: 8/28/2013
Related URL:
To enhance users' experience, the Medicare Learning Network installed an update to the agent/broker training curriculums on August 29. Please note that after the updates to the agent/broker training curriculums are completed,

• your previous progress in any uncompleted course or agreement will not be saved or bookmarked, and
      • your previous record of completed training materials (including courses, exams, agreements, and curriculums) will be unaffected.

They added a new announcement after we completed training. How would we know if they added new requirements if they never tell us?

:swoon:

I saw this last week.. Is there any " course work of certificate" associated.

It says I've completed it the day I looked 8/31/2013. What am I missing?

I saw this last week.. Is there any " course work of certificate" associated.

It says I've completed it the day I looked 8/31/2013. What am I missing?

Yes, there is. Or maybe was. I haven't been on the CMS website for a while. I saved copies and printed hard copies.

I wonder if the CMS site is being bombarded and coupled with the holiday that things are moving slow? I was able to get them immediately after I finished the courses and exams.

Back