Coming Back to Annuity Business

That is probably my biggest weaknesses. I tend to go for the sale and not go past. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Just start with the simple stuff first. Ask who they have their Medicare Insurance with. Do they have cancer insurance?

Do their adult children have life insurance? Does this concern them?

I have turned one lead into 8- applications covering 3-people before. 1-regular FE, 3-single pay FEs, 2-Med Sups, 1-health plan, 1-annuity. All in one home. In fact this guy then refered me to another couple that bought 3-policies.

Asking the right questions will stretch your leads much further. Not every time. But enough to make it well worth taking the time to do it.

I get that but if I am selling a med supp how do I merge into the fact finder?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I specialize in senior products Mrs. Jones....we find that you need a few very important things. Access to affordable healthcare (which is why you're with them), dependable lifetime income, and growth on their "safe" money for themselves and their family...

Start the questions there.

"I can also deal with your clients directly via telephone/screen share if necessary (at no extra cost to you).

Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you with your new endeavor.
That sounds like a great service Ray. People should definitely take you up on that.

"I can also deal with your clients directly via telephone/screen share if necessary (at no extra cost to you).

Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you with your new endeavor.
That sounds like a great service Ray. People should definitely take you up on that.

Thanks...I work very closely with my agents. Most don't sell the products that I offer so I work side by side with them until they get comfortable. Probably 80% of my wholesale business is cross-sales (a financial advisor selling LTC or a med supp agent venturing into MYGA/FIA sales for example).

I offer full street on annuities for that service. Life/LTC sales that are more involved are a separate arrangement.

Just normal conversation when it happens. Most FE appointments I don't fact find for annuities. But if they say something like "you can't get any interest on your money these days" it opens a conversation up. That's how this one went.

I don't have any problem asking fact finding questions.

Exactly. So, op, brainstorm some questions matching your natural dialect that might transition a conversation to elicit this type of response. I'd imagine in FE you'll get some good practice until you find a nice pocket somewhere, but it'll be worth it.

Back