Commercial Insurance Question

Wow,
I never thought of this. I was in a few zoom meetings but never seen anything crazy.
For attorney services I use Legalshield. Consultation is free, contract review, and advise how to improve the contract/waiver is free and you get a legal defense if someone tries to sue you. You pay some small monthly fee but is a business expense and is a very manageable amount.

Yep, I've had LegalShield for around 8 years, and I used to sell a bunch to my clients. The idea sounds great, but the product is crap. I've used it for myself, but later found their advice to be terrible, and I was foolish enough to trust their advice on a contract issue which ended up costing me tens of thousands of dollars. Yeah, I saved a few hundred or thousand dollars on their contract review, but their half assed assessment cost me well over ten times that on a contract issue.

To protect my reputation, I no longer sell their services to my clients.

Last edited:
Wow,
Sorry for your bad experience. Maybe is depending on the attorney, but I never had an issue. I will keep my eyes open. Thanks for your feedback.

Legalshield is okay for basic contracts but I would never use them, never sell their services, or recommend them to anyone. Used to have them and wanted to tell my HOA where to go. Legalshield does not get involved in HOA problems, nor do they get into employee/employer problems, or a host of other legal minefields. Signing a waiver would probably not work in the OP description. Get the proper coverage, make sure your website and connections are secure, know who your client is, and cross your fingers

Back