• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Custom Promotional Materials

G

I have recently begun repping for a promotional material company. If anyone is interested in a quote for custom items - ie, pens, hats, coffee mugs, umbrellas, calendars, (this company does pretty much everything under the sun) please drop me a note.

The pricing is actually quite good!

(If this is inappropriate content or in the wrong section, please don't hesitate to blast it! :unsure: )

I have recently begun repping for a promotional material company. If anyone is interested in a quote for custom items - ie, pens, hats, coffee mugs, umbrellas, calendars, (this company does pretty much everything under the sun) please drop me a note.

(If this is inappropriate content or in the wrong section, please don't hesitate to blast it! :unsure: )

can you get me about 100 live snapping turtles with my logo on their backs....I have a new marketing idea....if you can not lay your hands on the snappers I know a guy....but you might have to drop the price some if I have to provide my own snappers........

Do you want them etched or engraved? If the turtles aren't available, how do you feel about frogs - the kind you can lick :biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Newby -

The umbrellas range from $7.25 - $11.98 -- that's for a qty of 100 - price goes down with quantities of 250, 500, 1000.

If you would like any further info, please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] (I'm still working on a website so am using yahoo as a temp email)

Char

Last edited by a moderator:

Give me a call click on the link below and get my contact info. I would like some prices. Thanks

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'll get back with you all tonight.

Here's a link to the website - it's jam packed full of stuff so if you get overwhelmed or frustrated, drop me a note at [email protected] or drop me a PM here. Let me know what you're looking for - I can probably do a bit better on pricing for you all than what's published on the website (insurance buddies discount
icon_e_wink.gif
)

http://www.directimpactunlimited.com

As an aside - the reason for my delay is a good lesson for all of us. A very lovely lady passed away last week. She was my first loan officer who taught me everything I know/knew in the mortgage business. You couldn't have met a nicer lady. It was one of those things where she kept crossing my mind and I kept meaning to track her down and visit with her (she lived about an hour away) -- and I never did.

Lesson for us all - if you have someone that meant a lot to you but have fallen out of touch and you keep thinking about them - go see them before the only opportunity you have is at their funeral. It's not as much fun. Off my soapbox now :(

Back