Datalot

you make bold statements for someone who doesn't know who are what they are talking about.

Call datalot (855) DATALOT and ask them if their leads are exclusive. Look them on the ripoff report & then do the same with CI. You guys are whining about not finding good leads. All I have done is shared my personal experience as I went through many trial & failures before I found CI. Use it or don't but quit wasting my time.

Hey Rob,

Hello,

My name is Mike Sorisi and I am a business development manager with Datalot. I'm very sorry to hear of your experience with processing returns. Although I predominately manage our national agencies and carriers, I would be happy to aid you on this matter.

Feel free to send me a personal message or email me. My direct contact information can be found on LinkedIn.

Also happy to speak to anyone with questions regarding our service.

Thanks,
Mike Sorisi

I recently looked into Datalot. The wanted me to take leads statewide (which I don't want to do) They also want $1k upfront and that's when I said thanks but no thanks.

John, this is inaccurate. The majority of our call inventory is sourced via inbound call channels, therefore consumers calling into Datalot's concierge center to be prequalified.

Our outbound inventory is generated through proprietary white label properties and is exclusive data to the marketplace.

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Mike Sorisi
212-933-93351

I am a member of datalot and I can say, my call transfers are great. Each person is interested in a quote. Now is the job to be competitively priced to sell it.

Back