Dave Ramsey

like all the primerica clients ....but when your agent also works at pizza hut and does not have the lic or knowledge......

The problem is that most people that came in my office were not following the plan. By bringing this up it at least allowed me to have a conversation without them having a closed mind. At the same time if someone came in and was following his advice to the letter and Term was right for them...knowing his plan gave me credibility.

Of all you guys pushing equities, how many of you are licensed?

It pays for an individual to have a variety of investments, with risk spread and of different maturity or timing.

You really can't compare cv life and equities as both operate in different risk worlds. It really isn't a matter of which one is better than the other, it's which fits the risk tolerances of the individual you're in front of?

I'm not too worried about coverting any of you to think differently, most can't. I don't think any of us are going to disagree with what a client wants to do.

not pushing equities (or pusing LI). every situation is different. i like the fact that if equities are best, then i can offer them....if insurance is, i can offer that. i will admit that in the national wirehouse that i work for, insurance is not often incorporated in many advisors' practice. that bothers me. we do also have advisors that are basically annuity junkies and that's all they offer. that also bothers me. i don't approach prospects with a cookie cutter.

yes, i'm licensed (if it was directed at me)....series 6, 7, 66, and FL 2-14 license.

Back