Defibrillator, Diabetes

Well, right now I've got SNL, FBL/Trinity, TA, and AmCon. I'll ask her a couple more questions regarding meds, etc.

Well, right now I've got SNL, FBL/Trinity, TA, and AmCon. I'll ask her a couple more questions regarding meds, etc.

Why would you not get her entire med list? That right there is going to help you a ton in placing any FE policy. Most companies are kind enough to give you a list of knock-out drugs or drugs that would cause a graded offer.

I've only spoken with her over the phone to schedule an appointment, and normally I wouldn't have asked any health-related questions, she simply volunteered the information since she had been declined before. I'm supposed to talk with her again Wednesday afternoon to confirm the appointment time on Thursday, so I'll ask her then about her meds, etc.

I've only spoken with her over the phone to schedule an appointment, and normally I wouldn't have asked any health-related questions, she simply volunteered the information since she had been declined before. I'm supposed to talk with her again Wednesday afternoon to confirm the appointment time on Thursday, so I'll ask her then about her meds, etc.

Next time go ahead and get the meds. Generally this is indicative of someone who wants coverage, but she is afraid of getting burned again. Since she came out with it voluntarily, if she is serious she would have given you her meds too.

That way you can walk in knowing where to put her and walk out a hero.

Who will do a defribullator install within a year? How about between 1-2 years? Havent gotten the prospect on the phone, but a client of mine wants to get her some more insurance.

I dont see defibulator on Trans' app. but she probably has afib or something anyway.

----------

Who will do a defribullator install within a year? How about between 1-2 years? Havent gotten the prospect on the phone, but a client of mine wants to get her some more insurance. I dont see defibulator on Trans' app. but she probably has afib or something anyway.

It was one of SAIs clients so I'm doing my best to replace it. ;)

TransAm Agent Field Manual and the UW Guide:
" When a proposed insured has had pacemaker or other implanted heart rhythm device implanted, regardless of the date of the procedure -the question
should be answered yes as this is considered current treatment."

Back