DigitalBGA feed back!

what is their cost to use the CRM? I heard they removed that CRM cost for non captive agents, is that true? If I could remain independent, have high comp and not have the added expense of their CRM i'd be inclined to consider them.

what is their cost to use the CRM? I heard they removed that CRM cost for non captive agents, is that true? If I could remain independent, have high comp and not have the added expense of their CRM i'd be inclined to consider them.

We've never charged for our CRM. It's only available to contracted and active agents of ours.

I agree with you but I don't want to drive to see clients everyday I feel like the phone appriach would be the best fit for me. As far as recruiting goes in the long run a team would be best to make a decent living.

My point wasn't to not sell over the phone. It was to not recruit in your early years of learning how to be a top performer selling FE.

G

Thank you for answering my question. I have heard that BGA has a great platform to sell ove

Thank you for the explanation. I have head a lot of great things about your company!
My point wasn't to not sell over the phone. It was to not recruit in your early years of learning how to be a top performer selling FE.
I understand! That makes since.

Back