Does state farm has Non-Compete Agreement and Non-Solicitation Agreement for agency teammembers?

State Farm team members are not considered State Farm employees - consequently, State Farm does not have a non-compete. Is it possible that your State Farm agent could have had you sign a non-compete? I suppose, but they would probably have a difficult time enforcing it.

I wouldn't plan on soliciting existing clients - plenty of fish in the sea.

Good luck to you!

Near guarantee that you signed a no compete when you were hired. Probably 6 months to 2 years stipulated in contract. If you leave don't poach your current client base. Move your personal policies and any FAMILY members but leave your friends for the time being

State Farm team members are not considered State Farm employees - consequently, State Farm does not have a non-compete. Is it possible that your State Farm agent could have had you sign a non-compete? I suppose, but they would probably have a difficult time enforcing it.

I wouldn't plan on soliciting existing clients - plenty of fish in the sea.

Good luck to you!
thank you for your info, yup Im not planning to solicite or take my agent's customer but I dont want to be opening my agency then he say you cannot be having your own agency due to non solicite or non compete.

Near guarantee that you signed a no compete when you were hired. Probably 6 months to 2 years stipulated in contract. If you leave don't poach your current client base. Move your personal policies and any FAMILY members but leave your friends for the time being
If lets say I signed it, but I will no solict/attack my agent's customers. I will start my own agency and get customer out of his book would this be okay?

Back