Dropped case

Luckycharm

I was determined at fault for a minor car accident by my own insurance adjuster and I do not find the reasons that my adjust gave me is valid in determining fault. I therefore talked to the manager. It went downhill there. Both the adjuster and the manager were infuriated. I have no idea what I have done wrong. But what are the options left for me to appeal the fault determination?

Provide the details of how the accident happened and I'll give you my professional opinion, with a legal explanation.

Meantime, if another vehicle was involved, the only way to change your company's decision is to sue the other driver and get a judgment in your favor.

70 feet is not enough distance to establish right of way, certainly not enough time if vehicle is traveling at 25 MPH or greater

25 MPH gives the car you encroached upon 2 seconds to react in that 75 feet. Not a winnable argument

She ended up on the right side of my car, scratched my rear wheel and her front bumper.

Sorry, but the only thing that I can think of to explain that is that you changed lanes while she was in your blind spot and she couldn't avoid hitting you when you pulled up to make your turn. Your perception about what happened could be way off.

Any witnesses?

HOA. Cut off a driver in the right hand lane, hit your brakes, and made a right hand turn while not realizing there was a car in the lane. Even if the other driver was 20% contributory, it's your fault. Look twice next time before you change lanes

How much I contributed to this accident?
I did not double check her when merge. I was anticipating the intersection to make the right turn. I did not see the intersection right away when I finished my merge. I drove down and it came earlier than expected. I did not check her when making the turn.
100% at fault with your own statement. You DID NOT CHECK, you were in the wrong lane and hoped someone would let you in. Dont rely on your GPS for directions

Back