Easiest carrier in Florida to gain appointment with ???

William C

Greetings fellow insurance professionals,

I got laid off during the start of the COVID pandemic and now no longer have any carrier appointments attached to my Florida DFS/MyCFO profile. Without atleast one single carrier appointment, I will lose my 2-20 license in 48 months. There is also alot of things I can no longer do as an insurance professional without atleast one carrier appointment either.
I was recently hired on to be an adjuster and just got my 6-20 license. So my question to the members is which carrier in Florida is the easiest to gain independent agent appointment with for the purpose of maintaining my 2-20 license ? Any suggestions will help, thank you for your time and advice.

P.S. I already confirmed with the DFS that I can have both a 2-20 general lines P&C agent license and a 6-20 all lines adjuster license as long as I don't adjust any policies I have sold.

Best Regards,
Willy
Licensed 2-20, 6-20, and Florida CAM

Greetings fellow insurance professionals,

I got laid off during the start of the COVID pandemic and now no longer have any carrier appointments attached to my Florida DFS/MyCFO profile. Without atleast one single carrier appointment, I will lose my 2-20 license in 48 months. There is also alot of things I can no longer do as an insurance professional without atleast one carrier appointment either.
I was recently hired on to be an adjuster and just got my 6-20 license. So my question to the members is which carrier in Florida is the easiest to gain independent agent appointment with for the purpose of maintaining my 2-20 license ? Any suggestions will help, thank you for your time and advice.

P.S. I already confirmed with the DFS that I can have both a 2-20 general lines P&C agent license and a 6-20 all lines adjuster license as long as I don't adjust any policies I have sold.

Best Regards,
Willy
Licensed 2-20, 6-20, and Florida CAM

Don't know the answer but I don't think anybody would appoint you if you're not going to sell anything. Maybe talk with some agency near you that would appoint you. You still got 48 months.

Don't know the answer but I don't think anybody would appoint you if you're not going to sell anything. Maybe talk with some agency near you that would appoint you. You still got 48 months.

That's a good idea. I know several agency owners.

Back