Enroll America: Short on Details, Long on Your Tax Dollars

The insurance coverage starts on January 1st.So they should get their first bill in mid-December.
They are going to have a choice to either buy more toys for Johnny and Jane or pay insurance bill. I think you are going to see a lot of these policies lapse even before they start.
I remember when I worked in the real world, the money came out of my check and I never had the opportunity to choose if I should pay my premium or not, but they are days gone by.

----------

I keep hearing CMS and HHS want to avoid fraud onthe agent side but how are they going to control fraud and abuse on the client side.

This may be a little cynical, but what steps are in place to stop an individual from getting insurance for a month or 2, taking care of any medical issues they have and then drop their insurance and do the same thing down the road until something chronic arises and they have to keeptheir insurance. Are insurance companies allowed to deny them coverage? I know there are fines that will be imposed at some point but what is going to stop people until the fines are steep enough. I can see younger people trying to use their insurance like a prepaid phone, health insurance this month beer the next.

Last edited:
The insurance coverage starts on January 1st.So they should get their first bill in mid-December.
They are going to have a choice to either buy more toys for Johnny and Jane or pay insurance bill. I think you are going to see a lot of these policies lapse even before they start.
I remember when I worked in the real world, the money came out of my check and I never had the opportunity to choose if I should pay my premium or not, but they are days gone by.

Damn, you got me on this. I didn't even think about that. Not good, especially in this day and age of instant gratification.
They might be like when will this go into effect? agent..Jan 1 prospect..oh ok let me get back to you in Dec.

A wise man once told me something I will never forget he said "As it begins so it goes.....

It works perfectly here... look how this thing has begun...

Now, don't you go tell people how to game the system and muck it all up . :goofy:

It's why some companies have pulled out of the exchanges or state for that matter.

It will be a record year for knee/hip replacements. Big expensive things that people just deal with for years of their life, and don't get it fixed. Buy it, fix it, drop it.

Also, stock tip: Buy the stock of these hip/knee manufacturers.

Last edited:
Thursday, April 9, 2015

Enroll America is being phased out, ahead of schedule... :SLEEP:

Excerpt: ""Joe Antos of the American Enterprise Institute says that Enroll America’s fate is a reflection of the law’s ongoing difficulties.

“Enrolling people for health insurance through the exchanges is a lot harder that anybody thought. In a sense they got the low-hanging fruit already, and it isn’t at all clear what the right strategy is for increasing enrollment on a big scale going forward,” he said.""

Story: Obamacare group slashes staff - Brett Norman - POLITICO

ac

Back