Excel Use on Ipad

LGB.....LGB.....LGB.......(Let's GO Blues). You guys were lucky on Monday night as Miller let in a super cheap goal.

ha. That WINNING goal, the ONLY goal Monday night from the defending Stanley Cup Champs was a skilled well placed shot.

Super lucky are the blues as the Hawks let off the gas the first game after going ahead to give you the game and then you got the lucky bad call on Seabrook for the power play you had to have to tie the game with only seconds left.

Series will be tied up after tonight.

Can't wait to see us face the Bruins in the finals again.

LGB ...Lets Go Blackhawks!

Congrats on game 5....Miller can't make a game winning or saving save to save his life. He's been an epic fail for us.

I disagree. If it wasn't for Miller the series probably would have been over in 4 instead of 6. You expected him to do it all. Miller faced the same guys who beat Rask to win the cup last year. Game 5 sloppy play IN OVERTIME let Toews breakaway to score the winning goal. Game 6, facing elimination Hitchcock had to go berserk on the team to have them get their heads in the game. WTF? Your Blues in this series had leadership issues not goalie issues in my opinion. I doubt Miller will be there next year. Great series though!!

Warning....if you go to see a Blues game next year don't expect to buy a drink.....they have no cups!

Back