Getting into Health Insurance Market

What's the name of the website?

Also kg what would you use to track this, I find it a total time suck and pretty much impossible to stay on top of.

I just use the carriers websites, run a grace period report, then send 1 email per carrier, blind cc'ing. I do it around the 15th, a week later than the last day of the month. PM me if this isnt clear.

So yall wouldnt fu on a plan that's $0.01 a month and let's say provides $50/mo commission?

Probably not. However, if it's someone who I suspect has overlooked it, I may send an email or make a quick phone call. But if it happens again, then no. I'm just not going to allow clients to train me. I train them. And as I said, if they don't care enough to pay their premiums, then I'm just not going to spend time chasing them. There are enough people out there who will pay their premiums regularly.

Probably not. However, if it's someone who I suspect has overlooked it, I may send an email or make a quick phone call. But if it happens again, then no. I'm just not going to allow clients to train me. I train them. And as I said, if they don't care enough to pay their premiums, then I'm just not going to spend time chasing them. There are enough people out there who will pay their premiums regularly.

This is why I love Humana $0 premium bronze and silver clients, nada to pay :)

My agency can take you from agent, to agency, to call center if you'd like. We're pro's at it and we were two of the 8 founders of the highest producing health insurance agency in the entire USA. You also get an SEO'd website. Mine is #1 in my state after the DOI when looking for an agency, agent, or agents, and I do my own SEO.
Nice site Dave...and you've done a great job with SEO. Kudos.

Thanks man. STIbroker pointed me in the right direction after I cheekily decided to submit a lead request a few years ago on his site and got a call a bit later. I took the ball and ran with it, and read everything I could get my hands on. I think SEO is my calling, and pretty much my business model for growing my agency and downline.

Back