GI for undocumented

SoCalAdvisor

Expert
Calif - F, 52, stent in Jan. No documentation but would be willing to apply for TIN. Lived in US over 30 years raising family - stay at home mom. Husband is fully documented and has worked full time with same employer. AIG - must be US citizen. Gerber - no one ever answers.

Any other carriers that will accept her?

Thank you for your assistance. I called an underwriter at SL and they will take her WITHOUT a SS or TIN #. Because of the stent in Jan. it will come in at a Modified rate classification as opposed to GI. It'll save them a few $$. I won't use them much but it's better than walking away with DIH.

Thank you for your assistance. I called an underwriter at SL and they will take her WITHOUT a SS or TIN #. Because of the stent in Jan. it will come in at a Modified rate classification as opposed to GI. It'll save them a few $$. I won't use them much but it's better than walking away with DIH.

It was great speaking with you the other day, Keep in touch.

If Todd sees this he will blast us for speaking favorably about Sr Life....lol.

Last edited:
It was great speaking with you the other day, Keep in touch.

If Todd sees this he will blast us for speaking favorably about Sr Life....lol.

Nope, I won't. I never said that SL wasn't a fit in some cases, because they are. Just not most times or even every time, like you think.

Isn't it funny that you had to come to this thread and edit it just to say that about me after we had an exchange in another thread? Children!! :arghh:

Nope, I won't. I never said that SL wasn't a fit in some cases, because they are. Just not most times or even every time, like you think.

Isn't it funny that you had to come to this thread and edit it just to say that about me after we had an exchange in another thread? Children!! :arghh:

Todd you're so funny you should be on SNL...lol. God bless you!

Back