Globe Life/AIL Accused of Massive Fraud

Try canceling an ail policy . Took 2 months and 5 calls to finally get it cancelled . There scum . Wish I scalped glove life stock as it ran 50% off the bottom in 24 hrs

A short seller with a large public following issues a report full of "allegations" after accumulating a large short position and locked in massive profits when their "research" was released and then picked up by FinTwit and then the mainstream press.

I don't mean to defend Globe Life; however it amazes me how quickly this hit piece has been perceived as though it were a grand jury indictment.

It may all turn out to be true. Or, none of it may be true.

A short seller with a large public following issues a report full of "allegations" after accumulating a large short position and locked in massive profits when their "research" was released and then picked up by FinTwit and then the mainstream press.

I don't mean to defend Globe Life; however it amazes me how quickly this hit piece has been perceived as though it were a grand jury indictment.

I've seen the stuff about that agency before...probably over a year ago.

Check this out:

Fuzzy Panda sent people undercover to apply for jobs at AIL agencies. They reported back that one recruiter had a criminal record, another suggested the applicant use a fake address to avoid seeking a license in a state where standards were high, and a third appeared to offer cocaine if the recruit had great sales in his first week.

What kind of monster thread would we have created about this back in the Wild West days when this board was unmoderated?

"Hey kid, it's your choice. We make you Regional Manager after a week of great sales, or you can have a couple of lines of blow."

I read the entire report. If just a little is factual - peeps could be going to prison . . .

Back