Gohealthinsurance Dot Com

IndyAgentIDTMY

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I spoke with a new client this morning who shared their experience with these guys when going online and requesting a quote. According to them, they immediately got a call and he asked where they were located. He was told they were a "brokerage house" in San Diego. According to him the rep also implied that they get "better deals on rates than local agents do". I explained that this is absolutely false.

This client also said he asked if he could speak with a local agent to meet in person. The rep told him "We're licensed in all 50 states and local agents don't take care of you like we will....they are always out and don't return phone calls if you need help. We sell hundreds of policies so you should go with us."

I'm concerned that they are misleading this and other consumers and am tempted to tell him to report them to the DOI. Fortunately, this client had the good sense to tell them to flip sand and find someone else.

This sounds an aweful lot like another churn and burn operation to me, but I was wondering if anyone here knows about them or has any experiences to share?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wow, a ton of views but no comments. Have I unknowingly stepped on some toes here or whats the deal? If I have, I'll do some more stepping since I got an update from my client.

It seems that not only does this group keep calling and emailing him after he told them he wasn't interested, but they also sold his information as leads to other agents! He has has at least 10 calls from other agents.

I really have a problem with an organization who calls themselves insurance professionals and will not only lie to consumers to get a sale, but the sell dead leads to other agents to profit from them as well.

P.S. I told my client that they are free to contact the Indiana DOI about this experience, and I just so happen to have had the direct number to give me client to discuss this situation with them.
And now regrettably I have discovered that Gohealthinsurance was NOT and saying this garbage, so my apologies for any confusion there.

The confusion came as the jokers who kept calling my client were saying that they WERE GoHealthInsurance and they were not. Gohealthinsurance simply farms out the info like many only insurance sites.

I'll gather more info on who this really was that said the above and report back soon.
I spoke with a new client this morning who shared their experience with these guys when going online and requesting a quote. According to them, they immediately got a call and he asked where they were located. He was told they were a "brokerage house" in San Diego. According to him the rep also implied that they get "better deals on rates than local agents do". I explained that this is absolutely false.

This client also said he asked if he could speak with a local agent to meet in person. The rep told him "We're licensed in all 50 states and local agents don't take care of you like we will....they are always out and don't return phone calls if you need help. We sell hundreds of policies so you should go with us."

I'm concerned that they are misleading this and other consumers and am tempted to tell him to report them to the DOI. Fortunately, this client had the good sense to tell them to flip sand and find someone else.

This sounds an aweful lot like another churn and burn operation to me, but I was wondering if anyone here knows about them or has any experiences to share?
Wow, a ton of views but no comments. Have I unknowingly stepped on some toes here or whats the deal? If I have, I'll do some more stepping since I got an update from my client.

It seems that not only does this group keep calling and emailing him after he told them he wasn't interested, but they also sold his information as leads to other agents! He has has at least 10 calls from other agents.

I really have a problem with an organization who calls themselves insurance professionals and will not only lie to consumers to get a sale, but the sell dead leads to other agents to profit from them as well.

P.S. I told my client that they are free to contact the Indiana DOI about this experience, and I just so happen to have had the direct number to give me client to discuss this situation with them.
And now regrettably I have discovered that Gohealthinsurance was NOT and saying this garbage, so my apologies for any confusion there.

The confusion came as the jokers who kept calling my client were saying that they WERE GoHealthInsurance and they were not. Gohealthinsurance simply farms out the info like many only insurance sites.

I'll gather more info on who this really was that said the above and report back soon.

Got the number of the people who keep calling as said the above. It's "Our Health Agent" in San Diego. I googled the number and the following was interesting;

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-858-200-8752

Last edited:
GoHealthInsurance must have satellite offices all across the country, cause I know about 4 to 6 weeks ago they had an ad on Career Builder for the South Florida area.

All call centers operate in the same manner. Get the sale now or forget about it.

The Agents that are selling in multiple states are saying what ever it takes on the phone to close. This is nothing new. This is why I hate the lead companies. Most of the out of state brokers are selling plans and not explaining the benefits to the insured. They are not building roots they don't care. I would be surprised if they we doing any customer service.

I am in Indiana also and our DOI is surprisingly efficient. Go ahead and report these guys.

That's when I reply.

I apologize for the other agents lack of ethics, but here in michigan our insurance rates are set by law, so no agent can sell you any plan for less then I can obtain for you, in fact, you can't even purchase it for less from the insurance companies direct.

When you purchase from me, you get me and my customer service. My office is located right here in town, here is my cell number, and here is my office number, if at any time you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. That includes nights and weekends, I realize I must be available when you are.

Now, are you currently insured?

I agree, it has a very familiar tone to it, I haven't heard of them until now, let's see what we can dig up.

Unless you've got documentation like something in writing, or a recording of the call, this is a "he said, she said", and it's a waste of time to contact the DOI.

Got the number of the people who keep calling as said the above. It's "Our Health Agent" in San Diego. I googled the number and the following was interesting;

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-858-200-8752
Our Health Agent - Health Insurance California

I agree, it has a very familiar tone to it, I haven't heard of them until now, let's see what we can dig up.

lol...you know Rob this will never end. Once one call center dies off, another one pops up to take it's place. Sounds like a Hydra.

You guys really haven't figured out which lead company this is? Just click on Contact Us - it is common knowledge this is Prospect Zone.

There is nothing wrong with them at all - what you are referencing is someone who bought leads off of them, that's all.

Latest posts

Back