GOOD Bye

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Maybe this will allow Aetna to actually come up with a better app process, and a better........too many to list

He didn't get it and was buddy buddy with the dems

Ron Williams to retire from Aetna. President Mark Bertolini named Chief Executive Officer effective November 29, 2010

I just saw that...good time to be leaving. Although he's going to miss the big money when the the Government takes over Health Insurance and companies like Aetna are hired to administrate it. What a dream for the carriers. No agents, no risk, just pure profit.

I just saw that...good time to be leaving. Although he's going to miss the big money when the the Government takes over Health Insurance and companies like Aetna are hired to administrate it. What a dream for the carriers. No agents, no risk, just pure profit.

Ask the carriers how profitable it is administering state Medicaid alternatives. TennCare was so bad, BCBS of TN refused to run it after a few years. There was a period when it was opened up and multiple companies got in, but most were a pure fraud on the state.

I believe the present state of affairs is that the state gave up and has to pay BCBS enough to run the program. It took probably 10 years to get to that point.

I understand the story is similar in most states that tried to get away from traditional Medicaid.

Ask the carriers how profitable it is administering state Medicaid alternatives. TennCare was so bad, BCBS of TN refused to run it after a few years. There was a period when it was opened up and multiple companies got in, but most were a pure fraud on the state.

I believe the present state of affairs is that the state gave up and has to pay BCBS enough to run the program. It took probably 10 years to get to that point.

I understand the story is similar in most states that tried to get away from traditional Medicaid.

Maybe so but what kind of deal has the Goberment struck with the insuranceindustry. Maybe the Goberment is willing to pay more?

Obama has made it perfectly clear that he has chosen UnitedHealth to be "THE ONE" for this. He has the Goldman Sachs connections, and tie this all in with AARP and UnitedHealth and Insphere and Goldman, we have a criminal cartel forming.

The TRICARE program, which provides civilian health benefits for military personnel, military retirees and their dependents, awarded a base contract of $2.48 billion to Aetna and $3.73 billion to UnitedHealth.

Dolce vita for the elite!

Insurance in the U.S. -- www.insuus.com

Back