Great Data Cheap! Telemarketing Lists, Mailing

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Update:

This is a very old thread. Prices on the 1,000 and 5,000 mark have gone down, visit Affordable Marketing Lists for the current pricing.

Also, ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads launched about three months ago which provides UNLIMITED access to mailing and telemarketing lists for $50/month.

From time to time agents come on hear looking for information on where to by marketing lists. Generally data is all sourced from the same place and the only difference between companies is how much one pays for it and how it is delivered. Each company can also have a different wholesale price because it is based on the volume of data they sell. Because of the amount of telemarketing data I buy I've not only been able to get a killer rate on the data, but I'm able to resell it now. It usually takes 3-5 business days to get the data in. It's all scrubbed against the DNC list **AND** there is no charge for most filters. Age, income, address, actual birthdate, length at residence, marital status, homeowner status, and gender are all included at absolutely no extra cost. The data comes in an excel file so it can either be called manually or loaded into your favorite predictive dialer.

Pricing:
1,000 records for $100
5,000 records for $300
***10,000 records for $400***

If you're interested you can either PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected].

Happy Selling!

Last edited:
The IMO's I am with give out free Data. My Telemarketers have had same response with free data as data I have bought...

Ask your IMO's for data... a good one will give it to you for free. Some upon contracting.

Ask your IMO's for data... a good one will give it to you for free. Some upon contracting.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, especially in reference to an IMO providing data. A GA may very well give you "free" data, but a true IMO should do little more than provide you with contracts. I also think that even most GAs should think twice about giving data away for nothing more than a contract. GAs will give out lower contracts than IMOs and FMOs with the idea being they will provide more support. Training and telemarketing lists are a perfect example of what a GA can use to support their agents and help them recruit more. We have all heard that there is no such thing as a free lunch and I'd like to take that a step further and say there is no such thing as free data. It may be inexpensive, it may be provided without a formal exchange of payment, but that doesn't make it free. There are hundreds of agencies that provide "free leads" to agents. As has been discussed on here several times at length, those "free leads" can be fairly expensive when an agent considers the amount of their commissions they're giving up in exchange for someone else bankrolling their leads.

To bring that back to point, someone is paying for the data and that someone is most likely not doing it as an act of charity. If an IMO/FMO/GA is providing an agent with leads, data, mailers, etc, the agent or agency is most likely receiving that at the expense of higher contracts. Even if the data is old, single-sourced (not verified against other records to increase the integrity of the data), not recently scrubbed against the DNC registry, and has limited or no options for filters, it still has a cost associated with it, and one way or another the agent is ultimately paying for it.

From time to time agents come on hear looking for information on where to by marketing lists. Generally data is all sourced from the same place and the only difference between companies is how much one pays for it and how it is delivered. Each company can also have a different wholesale price because it is based on the volume of data they sell. Because of the amount of telemarketing data I buy I've not only been able to get a killer rate on the data, but I'm able to resell it now. It usually takes 3-5 business days to get the data in. It's all scrubbed against the DNC list **AND** there is no charge for most filters. Age, income, address, actual birthdate, length at residence, marital status, homeowner status, and gender are all included at absolutely no extra cost. The data comes in an excel file so it can either be called manually or loaded into your favorite predictive dialer.

Pricing:
1,000 records for $100
5,000 records for $300
***10,000 records for $400***

If you're interested you can either PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected].

Happy Selling!
The List Shack provides unltd, scrubbed, filtered, for $50/m. That's a bit lower than you're offering.

The List Shack provides unltd, scrubbed, filtered, for $50/m. That's a bit lower than you're offering.

The post you're referring to is from 2011 :) ListShack.com launched about three months ago and is a much better value for most folks.

Those prices are from when he 1st started. 1,000 names are $69 now. That's for 100% guaranteed accuracy...the ListShack is closer to 85% accuracy.

Actually, I believe he is The List Shack. You're responding to a 3 year old post! And if you'll refer back to that post, right above the pricing to which you're referring, he talks about his $50/mo. subscription service (which is pretty incredible!).

Originally Posted by cled View Post
I hope you realize Josh is Listshack.

hahahaha funny thread - so do you have lists for with effective dates on them?

I would be very interested in data that you have for Commercial Lines GL Comp even maybe Group Health Effective Dates.

Originally Posted by cled View Post
I hope you realize Josh is Listshack.

hahahaha funny thread - so do you have lists for with effective dates on them?

I would be very interested in data that you have for Commercial Lines GL Comp even maybe Group Health Effective Dates.

There are no x dates yet. I may be adding some next year, but that data is much more tricky to source reliably.

Back