GTL Medicare Supplement

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I know I have mentioned issues I have with GTL but this is the gift that keeps on giving.

Had a call from a client wanting to move his policy to anyone but GTL. He lives in south GA and has been using Mayo in JAX.

Mayo does not accept assignment. Bills xs charges.

According to client GTL has denied xs on every claim . . . even though he has plan G. He has to call and correct them and they eventually pay the xs.

What is wrong with those people? Do they have ANY clue what they are doing?

I just received supplies for GTL Med Sups but am a little nervous about them and this doesn't help my reservations of writing them. I write a lot of their Hospital Indemnity plans and they pay great on those claims but just not sure they know what they are doing with Med Sups yet. Whose application are they using, seems awfully familiar but I haven't had time to go compare and see.

No idea about the apps. I only use e-apps and their's is cumbersome.

I stopped offering them within a month of submitting my first apps. They were that bad. This is not the first time I have complained about them.

They have another company in house that they administer.. United National Life.. They can be difficult to deal with. I think their med Supp app is the same as GTL.

Back