Health course as well as Medicare/LTC course needed in NC?

Dumbledood

Expert
So I just started my Health course on AD Banker for North Carolina, here though you also need a 10 hour Medicare/LTC course (my luck), I was wondering if anyone has experience with the courses, and how I should take them. Not sure if I should take them at the same time? Do I need Health knowledge to help with the Medicare/LTC course?

So I just started my Health course on AD Banker for North Carolina, here though you also need a 10 hour Medicare/LTC course (my luck), I was wondering if anyone has experience with the courses, and how I should take them. Not sure if I should take them at the same time? Do I need Health knowledge to help with the Medicare/LTC course?

This is true. They do their Med Supp license separately. I don't know of any agent that has had trouble getting it though. Do take them all at the same time. Some of the questions for life and health will overlap, so do it at the same time.

This is true. They do their Med Supp license separately. I don't know of any agent that has had trouble getting it though. Do take them all at the same time. Some of the questions for life and health will overlap, so do it at the same time.
Wonder the reasoning behind NC doing it this way? Seems like it just makes it a longer process lol.

Back