Help with my Life Insurance Company Startup

How about if my facebook page is hacked and someone posts that I am dead? Are you going to pay my life insurance claim right away? If so, I know many Nigerian and Russians who would be interested in buying life insurance from your company.
There is a clear limit to how much you can automate in life insurance claims.

I'm curious about this ...

so there is no insurance company controlling the funds? Does the blockchain make sure that the reserve is overfunded in case of a spike in claims? Where does the reserve come from?

Man, I think you are a bit lost with your company and your start-up project because I can feel that you want to fool people and other people can feel that as well. As other users told you the only way to make your start-up project to work is to use cryptocurrency, but I am sure crypto is not the most trustable currency in the US and other companies and most countries do block crypto and are not accepting it. And before you start your company you should consider that you need to earn bitcoin as you need to have some money at your insurance company before providing your services to other people. Good Luck!

Man, I think you are a bit lost with your company and your start-up project because I can feel that you want to fool people and other people can feel that as well. As other users told you the only way to make your start-up project to work is to use cryptocurrency, but I am sure crypto is not the most trustable currency in the US and other companies and most countries do block crypto and are not accepting it. And before you start your company you should consider that you need to earn bitcoin as you need to have some money at your insurance company before providing your services to other people. Good Luck!
Dude, It is a 3 year old thread. It does not call for your attempt to place a link for nonsense about Cryptocurrency

I don't believe that the FL DOI would approve the sale of this type product. They are one of the hardest to get new products approved.

Back