HelpInsure.Me - Startup Website Eventually For Sale

Jpasch101

Expert
HelpInsure.Me is a strong URL name not dot com. The emergence of new url endings has produced strong alternatives for domain names. We just started so right now we just have the auto insurance portion running. We don't even have the main page fully built. Our main URL just redirects to our auto insurance sub-domain and we will eventually include Home, Life, Health to the main url.

We have a good idea of what we want built into our site to increase SEO like blogs, eventually forums and whatnot. Surehits is our main program but we'd like to include insureme.com affiliate marketing and adsense.

In 6 months to a year, we'd like to be getting over 3000 visits per month.

Any comments on reaching our goals would be welcome.

Auto Insurance Quote Comparison

As a surehits publisher myself, I don't understand why you would want to include InsureMe, unless you mean as a pop up, so you get the surehits clicks and the InsureMe CPA commission?

I'm not sure we'll use InsureMe.com affiliate. We just talked about it cuz some other website models were using them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
helpinsureme.com is taken but not built. You're right, they do stand to gain some free leads by similarity should they build out their site. Or we could buy it from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back