HIPAA Wireless Fax Service?

Boy Howdy

Expert
TRIED to read up on it but--theres far far too many to read about. And I don't need to be an expert! I just need to choose ONE! Any recommendations?

TRIED to read up on it but--theres far far too many to read about. And I don't need to be an expert! I just need to choose ONE! Any recommendations?

TOP 10 EFAX/800 NUMBER OPTIONS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

Sfax is most likely going to be one of the cheapest HIPPA compliant eFax services you can find.

If you need BOTH an 800 number and an eFax service that is HIPPA compliant - I would recommend Ring Central.

Sfax is most likely going to be one of the cheapest HIPPA compliant eFax services you can find.

If you need BOTH an 800 number and an eFax service that is HIPPA compliant - I would recommend Ring Central.[/quote]

All I need is OUTGOING. NO ONE uses fax any more other than incoming HIPAA applications. My senior clients sure as hell don't use them.

I even saw a couple of things about FREE HIPAA approved fax service. Any idea?

I even saw a couple of things about FREE HIPAA approved fax service. Any idea?

Yes, I have an idea.

Stop worrying about saving a few dollars and just get one. Ring Central is about $80/yr. If that's what stops you from getting a fax you need a j.o.b.

And actually, what fax service isn't HIPPA approved? How about a fax machine?

Rick

'
Ya no thanks. I prefer to run my life and business to suit me

If I decide I to model myself after you I will sure make a post to that effect!

Thanks anyway

My mistake. I thought you were looking for help on the forum Didn't know you only wanted certain opinions.

I'll send you a private message to clarify before posting in the future.

Rick

Back