How does the magic happen exactly?

-Make-the-magic-happen-meme-38199.jpg

We have had a go at Solar/FE/Mortgage/Medicare campaigns with very limited success yet.

1: Where do I find legitimate campaigns that we can work on exclusively and make it worth the time of both ours and the person/company we are working on behalf of? .

I am not, and never have been, an insurance agent.

I am a Medicare aged American with a landline telephone.

At a guess, I get 8 to 15 phone calls a day. I have had a landline phone for close to 50 years.
While I don't remember, I suspect the call volume of unwanted calls has not been this high until the last few years.

Given my call volume, in combination with the telephone sales environment you describe, I can not imagine how a rational person can believe there is some (profitable) United States telephone sales campaign that can be discovered and maintained on an exclusive basis.

I don't think one has to look any further than the volume of illegal and deceptive phone calls from the Asian subcontinent into the United States concerning Medicare Advantage plans to see an extreme example of appropriation of successful phone campaigns at work.

And, for any campaign you would choose, I suspect there is a pretty obvious basic reason that would drive the need to ignore US DNC rules.

Back