How Stupid Do People Think We (Agents) Are?

Hey Dip Shit! Those were and ARE personal cars. The Lexus I've had, actually 2 of them, bought a 5 Series m-Sport BMW and loved BMW so much I bought a 3 series and a 4 series just because. I park them in the stables where there should be horses but I dont have horse insurance so I dont have horses. You write horse policies? Next time, mind your P's and Q's and learn to stay in your place and give insurance qoutes!

Hey Dip Shit! Those were and ARE personal cars. The Lexus I've had, actually 2 of them, bought a 5 Series m-Sport BMW and loved BMW so much I bought a 3 series and a 4 series just because. I park them in the stables where there should be horses but I dont have horse insurance so I dont have horses. You write horse policies? Next time, mind your P's and Q's and learn to stay in your place and give insurance qoutes!
That's telling him! Way to go! A 3 year old post and you weigh in. Who cares? And if you are the subject of original post you are a liar.

Well... I just came across the post so excuse my tardiness. Now we have 2 Mr. Insurance/Personal life know it alls! I was simply putting in my 2 cents and stating facts and not assumptions. Tell me, how am I lying? I have other cars that are registered under a business and with commercial insurance. You dont know me Sir and I dont know you. You have no reason to say I am lying as you have no facts that would show that I am. You all sound like a bunch of hoe's.

Well... I just came across the post so excuse my tardiness. Now we have 2 Mr. Insurance/Personal life know it alls! I was simply putting in my 2 cents and stating facts and not assumptions. Tell me, how am I lying? I have other cars that are registered under a business and with commercial insurance. You dont know me Sir and I dont know you. You have no reason to say I am lying as you have no facts that would show that I am. You all sound like a bunch of hoe's.
:twitchy:You can't even spell Ho. Who's the dipshit? :laugh:

This is a hoe.
upload_2021-10-16_12-50-29.png

Hmmm. Am I a hoe?
the-cat-in-the-hat-dr-seuss.gif

If you are listing a car sharing number on a website you are not disclosing truthful information to your carrier, anymore so than the client I had who tried to place Uber coverage on his fleet of limos and list them as personal use. Or the client who listed his F350 as a personal vehicle but did not disclose the tow truck rig on the back, or the personal use vehicle used as a flagger for wide loads. I said IF.

Back