How to see what plan someone has

jack3454

Super Genius
If I have all of a persons information but need to see what plan someone is in currently and/or if they are enrolling in a plan, is there a way to do that remotely?

If they have a login for a medicare.gov account you can access that info. I can do it through Sunfire but I don't know if that is a common Sunfire thing or if it's FMO-specific.

I use Medicare Pro and it links to my Sunfire account. Like @Fisher says you can do it there.

Medicare Pro also lets me save their Medicare.gov user/Pwrd and test question for later use.

Also like Fisher, I have no idea if it's Sunfire or FMO.

I use Sunfire and Vantage. When your doing eligibility through Vantage (humana) you can see what plan contract # they have by scrolling down it's on the right.

Humana vantage shows the future plan like Marx does . It doesn’t show the past plan anymore . Go look at a client you moved to a new plan during aep . It will show there new plan for 1/1.

Humana vantage shows the future plan like Marx does . It doesn’t show the past plan anymore . Go look at a client you moved to a new plan during aep . It will show there new plan for 1/1.

I do see while in AEP I can see the future plan if they switched. But if they didn't switch it should show current carrier (with plan # transition) at least I should be able to figure it out.

That worked last night still.

Glad most people have their cards and/or can just tell us.

Glad most people have their cards and/or can just tell us
I always ask a new prospect to text or email me a picture of their card.

It tells me what I'm working with, their level of interest and their level of computer savvy. Tire kickers won't send pictures.

I also have them go to my website and fill out a form giving me their scripts and providers.

If I can't close the deal after they've done all that then I need to find another line of work.

Back