Hug an Insurance Agent today! They need one!

shawnmwalker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Colorado
If you know an insurance agent in your Personal life. Give them a Hug today! The personal lines part of the industry is experiencing the "hardest market in a Generation" making their lives and yours, well, Hard! Rates are going up, which none of us love, including the insurance agents themselves. But "the rate" is just the tip of the iceberg, the most noticeable thing the consumer sees.

(Note to Shawn Walker, get a second job to pay for the two new teenage drivers you have on your policy)

Note to Consumers: with all the changes going on in the insurance industry, INSURANCE is anything but a thoughtless 15 min process that saves you 15% or more. With all the changes the Insurance companies are making, you got to know what you are buying. You need an agent who will take the time to offer you options and consultation more than ever.

If you want to talk to an agent, I happen to know 1000's of them.

Attachments

• podcastnewart.jpg
    podcastnewart.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1
cinemagraph-fight-club.gif

If you know an insurance agent in your Personal life. Give them a Hug today! The personal lines part of the industry is experiencing the "hardest market in a Generation" making their lives and yours, well, Hard! Rates are going up, which none of us love, including the insurance agents themselves. But "the rate" is just the tip of the iceberg, the most noticeable thing the consumer sees.

(Note to Shawn Walker, get a second job to pay for the two new teenage drivers you have on your policy)

Note to Consumers: with all the changes going on in the insurance industry, INSURANCE is anything but a thoughtless 15 min process that saves you 15% or more. With all the changes the Insurance companies are making, you got to know what you are buying. You need an agent who will take the time to offer you options and consultation more than ever.

Oooh, ooh, I know an agent too.

LifeHawk's a hugger. :yes:

Back