I Left Northwestern Today. Feel Amazing

justgoogleit

I've been reading on this forum for couple years now and been wanting to leave northwestern for years, and today I finally made my decision and left. I have to agree with all other 1000 reps who left...... The feeling is amazing...

Why did you leave NorthWestern?

There are many many reasons why I left, I'm pretty sure if you search around the forum you would find them...
1. Too corporate, treat you like an employee...
2. Force you to write lives instead of premium, even on college kids with 25k of whole life even though they have no money.. why? Managing director and partners make money off every live you write, and you can't service your clients when you leave... soo guess what all those lives are theirs....
3. Force you to hire assistant to help them pay for their rent...
4. Feed you with bullshit that northwestern is the best and other companies arent... not allow you to go outaide even the case is rated class 5 and clearly outside is better, or make you feel like **** because you don't get live credit... so at this point their reps only care about live credit not best interest of clients...
5. Terrible payout compares to the industry, way overpriced products
6. Make you do jointwork on your family members, easy sales for their joint work guys....and if you dont, expect a "coaching" meeting for hours and make you feel like ****
7. Stupid culture
8. Chop shop.
many more.....

Timing is everything, congrats on your move and best wishes in all future endeavors! Enjoy your Labor Day.

Back