I need suggestions

Yes but I have not done them in a while

Why because most no longer only charge when you pick up if you miss the call its still your lead now

2 because many are low income now not like it used to be many start with I want the $171 back form the govt too

Yeah I can imagine. I used them years ago myself through my upline. It was ok but didn't fit for how I worked then. Things have changed now and this could be helpful. Problem is that it's crazy expensive. Almost $100 a call! And I'm not sure of how effective it will be. Im open to any and all suggestions

Yeah I can imagine. I used them years ago myself through my upline. It was ok but didn't fit for how I worked then. Things have changed now and this could be helpful. Problem is that it's crazy expensive. Almost $100 a call! And I'm not sure of how effective it will be. Im open to any and all suggestions
True.

Not good esp now. I had one decent run with basic internet leads but that was back around OEP. The rest I tried after that? and i did try hard with internet leads, were not good. Glad much of that was not my money...it was marketing money I earned through FMO and could've used better elsewhere. Should've just put it into DMs.

NextGen Leads was the only one i tried. I just got lucky with the $8 leads and only bc of referrals that followed and I did profit. I'd never do the up to $75 live transfer leads. Most of what you'd get, if anything at all, would be DSNP.

IMO, these guys are desperate for newer agents to dump $ into a system that is weak at best. I smell desperation breath every time the NG IL rep reaches out. Just sayin...I can tell even he knows it's BS.

Good old-fashioned tell everyone who will listen what you do is better than ILs.

Back